Spark is recruiting…
Impact Trip Hosts
Traveled with Spark in the past and considering another trip? Join us as a Trip Host! Traveling with Spark for the first time but planning to get friends to join you? Become a Trip Host!
We have created this new role to help with recruiting, early sign-ups and ensuring that more of our trips are filled to capacity with great people who want to experience and do good in the world.
What Hosts Do:
– Register and pay for your Spark trip, then start recruiting and connect those interested with Spark
– Encourage trip participation of family, friends, colleagues, etc.
– Promote the trip through emails, social media and in-person (we’ll help you with content)
– As available and willing: Host a Trip Interest meeting, support PR activities, or other ideas
What We Do:
– Support with trip content and promotional materials
– Provide $100 towards your travel for each person you secure on the trip
– Place your name on the trip page on Spark’s website
– A bottle of wine or round of beers for you and your friends to share at the welcome dinner